Question from ksingh222

I was wondering if I can configure the wheel i got to the ps3?

I just got a wheel its the Intec ps3/ps2 wheel ( /www.gamequestdirect.com/804926077951.html )

but when i press gas for burnout paraide it dosent work, and only the R2 button on it works, i was wondering if anyone knew how if i could like configure the controller to make the right buttons work?

I went to accesory settings and clicked Register BD Controller , but it says to press the Enter and Start button, and the wheel dosen't have a start button. lol im confused

I,d go to acceserie settings and register countroller

Wat ddizzle said

went to accesory settings and clicked Register BD Controller , but it says to press the Enter and Start button, and the wheel dosen't have a start button. lol im confused

ksingh that is only for registering a Blu Ray player remote, the remote used when watching movies. Go under Accessory Settings then Register New Device. Make sure the wheel is on while it is scanning and it should appear.

There is no way to change the button mapping for any accessories connected to the ps3. Some games allow you to change the button configuration but this game does not. You will just have to play with the controls the way they are or use a normal ps3 controller.