Does the Player Avatar ever get a Knight?

1. I was wondering if the player avatar (the one you make) ever gets a knight like leonard.

User Info: dskwolf

dskwolf - 6 years ago

Answers

1. As far as I know the only 2 that get knights in your party is leonard and ceaser.

User Info: dastryin

dastryin - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Leonard and Caesar are the only playable characters to receive a Knight.

User Info: ShadowLink_27

ShadowLink_27 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The player does not get a knight but I have heard that perhaps the sequal will have allow the player to have a knight as well as customize its looks (color, helmet type, etc). Don't quote me on this though.

User Info: Puppet_Of_Fate

Puppet_Of_Fate - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. From: Puppet_Of_Fate
    "The player does not get a knight but I have heard that perhaps the sequal will have allow the player to have a knight as well as customize its looks (color, helmet type, etc). Don't quote me on this though."

Just clear it up. it's for PlayStation HOME, when you get Platinum Trophy, you can dress up like Knight in PS home.

User Info: MADTJ2

MADTJ2 - 6 years ago 0 0