Question from oni222

How do I find the Fire Lizard?

Hi, I have looked all over Flandar trail and I got the bait from the old man but I can not find where to spawn the fire lizard!

From: garentee 5 years ago

Ok, what you do is, after you get the bait from Pierre go to Flandar Trail. Go to the area around the middle of the trail, where you can usually find the earth dragon wandering around. Just east of there is a jutted dead end, that's usually gated off until you get the bait. Go down the tunnel that it leads to and you'll eventually come to a hole in the middle of a small room with a tombstone like monument on the other side of it. Drop down that hole and you'll come to a small room just a little ways away from where you need to place the bait to lure out the lizard.

This is a 'starred' place on the map but it shows up "off" the map. What you do is you need to drop down the hole, and examine the red crystal again.

kingkrown, instead of copying and pasting why dont you answer the question with details?

I am trying to do the same thing!!!! I followed the walkthrough on the site and i clean flandar trail I CANT FIND IT!!!!

How do u get to Flanders trail