Does the godfather 2 have sex im fine with bra and thong not sex or drugs?

1. I want to know if godfather 2 has sex or naked people im fine with bra and throng

-------------------
    how bout the first godfather sex drugs ?

User Info: sk8erdude621

sk8erdude621 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Hello. Yes, the Godfather 2 has topless women and is quite a bit more sexual than the first game. There is no real sex, other than implied sex. And there is mild sexual comments, such as "turned on". If you don't like nudity, then I recommend against this game. However, you can easily find a video that shows you the nudity (it is only at certain clubs). It isn't that bad, but it is close up at times.
    And there is mild drug use in both games. It is not strong.

User Info: xextremex

xextremex - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. And Godfather 1 has no nudity, I believe. There are sexual themes and innuendo. I found some of the lines more sexual than the second game, such as "pleasing" or "helping hand". I recommend Godfather 1 for you because there is no nudity. The only drug use is alcohol and cigarettes. It is mild.

User Info: xextremex

xextremex - 6 years ago 0 0