My data got corrupted, how do I fix it?

1. My data got corrupted after I downloaded the latest update. How do I fix it?

User Info: Furry_monkey123

Furry_monkey123 - 8 years ago

1. Sadly, corrupted data is data that for some reason or other cannot be read. The data changes such that it cannot be fixed. You will just have to start over and hope it doesn't happen again. :(

User Info: CobaltFang

CobaltFang - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yeah this happened to me and i had to restart my whole file or my friend restarted his so if i were u id restart the ps3 1st before starting the whole thing over.

User Info: likeOMgimIAN

likeOMgimIAN - 8 years ago 2 1
  2. I'm afraid you'll have to restart your save file. Happened to me as well.

User Info: topherT

topherT - 8 years ago 2 0
  3. I can't really help you since i think that the corruption is pretty much permanent, but if you want to prevent this from happening again i suggest making a backup save under a different user on your ps3, that's what i do and it's really saved me alot, just make sure you do it everytime you turn off the game so that your as up to date as possible.

User Info: Xazure_balmungX

Xazure_balmungX - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. I can't really help you since i think that the corruption is pretty much permanent, but if you want to prevent this from happening again i suggest making a backup save under a different user on your ps3, that's what i do and it's really saved me alot, just make sure you do it everytime you turn off the game so that your as up to date as possible.

User Info: Xazure_balmungX

Xazure_balmungX - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. It can not be fixed. The only thing you can do is to restart your file. Because if there is a corrupted data - the data can't be read nor restored.

User Info: sebbe_love_eve

sebbe_love_eve - 7 years ago 1 0