Question from Furry_monkey123

My data got corrupted, how do I fix it?

My data got corrupted after I downloaded the latest update. How do I fix it?

CobaltFang answered:

Sadly, corrupted data is data that for some reason or other cannot be read. The data changes such that it cannot be fixed. You will just have to start over and hope it doesn't happen again. :(
2 0

Answers

likeOMgimIAN answered:

Yeah this happened to me and i had to restart my whole file or my friend restarted his so if i were u id restart the ps3 1st before starting the whole thing over.
2 1

topherT answered:

I'm afraid you'll have to restart your save file. Happened to me as well.
2 0

Xazure_balmungX answered:

I can't really help you since i think that the corruption is pretty much permanent, but if you want to prevent this from happening again i suggest making a backup save under a different user on your ps3, that's what i do and it's really saved me alot, just make sure you do it everytime you turn off the game so that your as up to date as possible.
1 0

Xazure_balmungX answered:

1 0

sebbe_love_eve answered:

It can not be fixed. The only thing you can do is to restart your file. Because if there is a corrupted data - the data can't be read nor restored.
1 0