Question from gameluckwinner1

Where can I find the IR BEACON?

I am not sure which mission im on in Call of Duty 4. This particular mission you have to defeat the enemy that is held up in a building. The game states for me to set the IR Beacon so that an air strike can be requested.

I cannot find the IR beacon and do not know how to use it?

Answers

sherman1980 answered:

You are talking about "the Bog" go to an area that has a yellow glow to it, it should give you an option (SQUARE) to plant the beacon its pretty straight forward.
1 0

thepete92 answered:

The level "The Bog". You're defending a tank and there are people blocked up in a building at the opposite side of where you start. To the right (near the fence) there's a bright yellow beacon where you walk up, hide (so you don't get shot by the people in the building) and hold [square] to activate the IR beacon, then the airstrike people will do their stuff. Just be careful.
1 0