2nd Intel in One shot one kill?

1. I cant get the last intel. I wait for helicpoters to arrive shoot some baddies, then head to the door way that is suppose to be open..one problem it aint...can someone help me?

User Info: Thomas633

Thomas633 - 7 years ago

1. First of all, you DON'T have to wait until the helicopter arrives...
    That intel is found in the Southeast door, but right now its not open, anyway, when you get to the Ferris Wheel area, plant your C4s and Claymores and put MacMillan down. Now, wait until the enemies approach, fight your way to the door behind the pool (It should be in the Southwest) and camp there for a few seconds..

Now, you'll notice that there are no enemies spawning right? Leave the door and and approach the Southeast door, if done correctly, the door should be open with multiple enemies running through it, through that door is that intel..

User Info: NiTeEdGe

NiTeEdGe - 7 years ago 0 0

1. It can honestly be pretty random. What you need to do is work your way over to that area and guys should come spawning out of that room. If this isn't the case, walk over by the pool and then go back.

Hopefully it'll be open, but like I said, it can be pretty random so it may take a few tries. After you get it open, just head back into the room and it should be right in front of you.

User Info: StrangeObjectiv

StrangeObjectiv - 7 years ago 0 0