Question from mrclean803804

How do you use cheats online?

I see people use cheats online. how do they do it?

Bobscoresagain asked for clarification:

Hello.

'Wallhacks' like the guy above said (A.K.A Aimbots) are the only real 'bad' glitches I've ever heard of in COD4, as described by the guy above again. What I will say is that they only ever seem to be around in PC games rather than PS; you sure your talking about PS3 here? Or are you referring to the guys who find apparent;y 'unreachable' areas in levels? If that's the case, sinpe them, 'cos they usually can't move when they've got a glitch. :P

luigifootball answered:

You don't
2 0

Answers

change4anickel answered:

You don't. They're cheating glitchers and need to be either shot or TK'ed.
1 1

StrangeObjectiv answered:

You don't use cheats online. They'd be called hackers or glitches if they were cheating. An example of a "cheat" is called a wallhack, which is where a program makes your aim lock onto an enemy and track them, even from behind multiple surfaces and get you a headshot.

I'm pretty sure you're not seeing cheaters. There is also glitching, which takes an exploit in the coding and uses it, normally, to your advantage. Some forms of glitching in CoD4 are seen as intentionally put in by the game makers and are generally allowed, like getting into the destroyed buildings in Ambush. Others, like getting outside the map in Ambush so you can't be killed, are frowned upon, and unfair.
2 0

powsheep answered:

R u talking abowt glitches or the sort of cheets like wallhacks?
0 0

Guitar_playa170 answered:

If they glitch past a barrier and bullets cant hit them, a well cooked grenade will take care of anything.
0 0

Why can't I use cheats in Arcade Mode? Answered kernel4panic
Online Problems?? Open cwallbab
How do I use C4 & claymores in online play? Open robert7910
Do you need online to get ranks in multiplayer? Answered krollda
It wont let me play online? Answered goodbling