What is the best strategy to get the 'Late Boomer' trophy?

1. This time, I need help with the late boomer trophy on bomber mode. I need to get 20 bombs, but with all the obsticles around, its impossible (well, for me). Please respond people!

User Info: GameMad51

GameMad51 - 7 years ago
    SORRY, I meant you needed 15 bombs, I still can't do it. PLEASE HELP, this is one of my two last trophies, PLEASE!!!

User Info: GameMad51

GameMad51 - 7 years ago

1. Follow the 1st bombship and try your best to survive without using any bombs until the 2nd dropship appears. What you want to do is to bomb the 2 bombships with a single bomb, increasing your count to 13. From there, just use one bomb for the 3rd bombship, and one more for the 4th bombship.

If you instead choose to use a bomb everytime a new bombship appears, you would essentially require a 5th bombship to appear in order to reach 15 bombs. Try to avoid that because those homing red-triangles will start to appear after the 4th ship, making it a real pain to survive.

So everything boils down to how well you can survive under stress. Good luck!

User Info: Aphel

Aphel - 7 years ago 0 0