Question from Masters2008

how do you find the store called Lets Pretend?

i can't find it nor 2 other stores, yet they are supposidly is the same general area. PLEASE help.

42Limey answered:

The store "Let's Pretend" and the other two you can't find, I'm assuming these are "Leather & Lace" and the aptly named "Nobody Loves Me" can all be found in the Round's Corner Shoping Mall. It's quite near your Penthouse Loft. I haven't got the game within reach right now, so you'll have to forgive me not giving accurate directions. The final Sons Of Samedi mission plays out around and in it.
"Let's Pretend" and "Nobody Loves Me" are on the same floor (first floor, the floor you enter the mall on), "Leather & Lace" is a little more hidden, but worth the find, if you're into that kinda thing.
Bear with me here: When you first enter the mall and you look out over the middle section of it (with the stairs down into the circular section in front of you), head left. Keep an eye on your left and you should see a stairway, head up it and on your right should be a store. That's the one.
2 0

Answers

FrozenWolf85 answered:

It's on the top level, right next to the big hole above the fountain at the foodcourt... Northern end, i think... It's located in the corner of the buildings center pillar, if you can call it that...
0 2

josephyacomine answered:

They are in the Mall, its in the north of Stillwater. You should check the map for Nob Hill. That's the hood the mall is in.
1 0

How do i rob a store? Open BigSeaman
When u call store? Open pimpin-at-work
Where can I find the UFO? Open kkiioo
Where can I find a parachute? Open riderOOO1
Where can I find the Alotor RPG ? Answered snapszach