Question from edbochung

How to get 100%?

My tournaments keep respawning and I'm stuck at 95% with Karol's $1mil challenge finished. Do I need to win the tournaments at certain levels? What else is there to do?

edbochung provided additional details:

Is there a list somewhere of what needs to be completed to gain 100% completion?

edbochung provided additional details:

I don't have any pending missions to race muscle, luxury or tuner car champions. The tournaments and wagers keep respawning, but I'm stuck at 95%

edbochung provided additional details:

Is there a way to tell how many races you've won after 50% completion? Is it race or is it win 35 races in each vehicle type?

Answers

WiiFreak1135 answered:

You probably still have to beat the bike, exotic, muscle, tuner, and luxary champs. To get each one to show up in your mission log you have to win 35 races in that vehicle type after about 50% completion. So for example to race the tuner champ you have to win 35 races after 50% in a tuner.
0 0

jun4dragon1976 answered:

For me it was the same thing, I just went into Arcade with the car types I had not beaten the champs of, and raced Welcome to Hollywood over and over (with settings on 1 opponent, Easy, No traffic, etc).

Every time I was chased by the cops, I just finished out the chase and waited to see if I got a call from the champ. If not, I went back into arcade until the next time the cops chased me.

Wash, rinse, repeat until you get the champs to give you a call for any cars you have not raced them (you can check in the GPS under the Completed Missions tab to see if you have completed the Champ missions for each of the main game car types, South Central car types do not have a Champ)
0 0

brziramo answered:

How to save pictures to photo album?..,,i know how to take tham..but every time i check my photo album it,s still empty
0 0

ryanl313 answered:

To save pictures you need to take them and press 'x' and it will take you to your photo album just pick a space to save it and press 'x' again and wait untill it saves. Auto save must be on
0 0

Save data transfer? Unanswered Lone_Wolf_23
Where can I find the rims of Nikolai's 1969 Camaro? Open davidafadri
Game Saves? Unanswered WWE907
Trophies? Unanswered WWE907
Is this game sutable for a 10 year old? Open CookieDoe