How to get 100%?

1. My tournaments keep respawning and I'm stuck at 95% with Karol's $1mil challenge finished. Do I need to win the tournaments at certain levels? What else is there to do?

User Info: edbochung

edbochung - 7 years ago
    Is there a list somewhere of what needs to be completed to gain 100% completion?

User Info: edbochung

edbochung - 7 years ago
    I don't have any pending missions to race muscle, luxury or tuner car champions. The tournaments and wagers keep respawning, but I'm stuck at 95%

User Info: edbochung

edbochung - 7 years ago
    Is there a way to tell how many races you've won after 50% completion? Is it race or is it win 35 races in each vehicle type?

User Info: edbochung

edbochung - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You probably still have to beat the bike, exotic, muscle, tuner, and luxary champs. To get each one to show up in your mission log you have to win 35 races in that vehicle type after about 50% completion. So for example to race the tuner champ you have to win 35 races after 50% in a tuner.

User Info: WiiFreak1135

WiiFreak1135 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. For me it was the same thing, I just went into Arcade with the car types I had not beaten the champs of, and raced Welcome to Hollywood over and over (with settings on 1 opponent, Easy, No traffic, etc).

Every time I was chased by the cops, I just finished out the chase and waited to see if I got a call from the champ. If not, I went back into arcade until the next time the cops chased me.

Wash, rinse, repeat until you get the champs to give you a call for any cars you have not raced them (you can check in the GPS under the Completed Missions tab to see if you have completed the Champ missions for each of the main game car types, South Central car types do not have a Champ)

User Info: jun4dragon1976

jun4dragon1976 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. How to save pictures to photo album?..,,i know how to take tham..but every time i check my photo album it,s still empty

User Info: brziramo

brziramo - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. To save pictures you need to take them and press 'x' and it will take you to your photo album just pick a space to save it and press 'x' again and wait untill it saves. Auto save must be on

User Info: ryanl313

ryanl313 - 6 years ago 0 0