Question from youngskeletor

If I killed ronald?

is there a chance if I wait long enough sierra will stop cowering? i have 33 nukacola...

Answers

DragonboyBDC answered:

Why would you want to kill Ronald in the first place? If you told Ronald to look for Nuka-Cola himself, he will decline the offer he made to you, and run off to the Nuka-Cola Plant and get himself killed. If you kill Ronald yourself, I don't think Sierra will ever stop being hostile towards you.
1 0

sirelfblood answered:

I puched him, then shot his 'Kneecapper' shotgun in VATS and stole it. it's awesome. after waiting three days in game, he went neutral. so, no, there is no point in killing him, coz you can get his unique weapon without doing so and turning sierra hostile.
0 0

taraisabara answered:

Try waiting 3 days, if Sierra still is fleeing from you then you should try to reload it from a past save. Otherwise she may stay like that forever.
0 0

sgttaters answered:

I thought she wasn't supposed to know. I've killed him before, and when i talk to her, i get the dialogue option "How are you and ronald", and she then replies "you know, i haven't heard from him in a while" and thats the end if it.
0 0

leon398 answered:

Wait a couple days i've done that for ronald's swaed off shot gun the kneecaper
0 0

Hunky_Manslave answered:

It probably depends on how you killed him but did you know theres actually a side mission where you are ment to take him an item found in the fire ant metro station i would suggest lookin at that first.
0 0

Juicymoosy999 answered:

She may be fleein from near by enemies I killed Ron and she was fine wit me check area around b4 goin in to her.
0 0

ViscousSnake answered:

Just kill her too. Then she can't cower anymore. Problem solved.
1 0

Ronald in Girdershade? Open arlo_114
Ronald (Nuka-Cola Challenge)..? Answered Lil_IBeatSephy
So I killed Red now what? Answered fightfire4life
Can your followers get killed? Answered t3h0b1ivi0n
I killed The Overseerer, will i miss anything? Answered kajoshin1