If I killed ronald?

1. is there a chance if I wait long enough sierra will stop cowering? i have 33 nukacola...

User Info: youngskeletor

youngskeletor - 7 years ago

1. Just kill her too. Then she can't cower anymore. Problem solved.

User Info: ViscousSnake

ViscousSnake - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Why would you want to kill Ronald in the first place? If you told Ronald to look for Nuka-Cola himself, he will decline the offer he made to you, and run off to the Nuka-Cola Plant and get himself killed. If you kill Ronald yourself, I don't think Sierra will ever stop being hostile towards you.

User Info: DragonboyBDC

DragonboyBDC (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I puched him, then shot his 'Kneecapper' shotgun in VATS and stole it. it's awesome. after waiting three days in game, he went neutral. so, no, there is no point in killing him, coz you can get his unique weapon without doing so and turning sierra hostile.

User Info: sirelfblood

sirelfblood - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Try waiting 3 days, if Sierra still is fleeing from you then you should try to reload it from a past save. Otherwise she may stay like that forever.

User Info: taraisabara

taraisabara (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I thought she wasn't supposed to know. I've killed him before, and when i talk to her, i get the dialogue option "How are you and ronald", and she then replies "you know, i haven't heard from him in a while" and thats the end if it.

User Info: sgttaters

sgttaters (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Wait a couple days i've done that for ronald's swaed off shot gun the kneecaper

User Info: leon398

leon398 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. It probably depends on how you killed him but did you know theres actually a side mission where you are ment to take him an item found in the fire ant metro station i would suggest lookin at that first.

User Info: Hunky_Manslave

Hunky_Manslave - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. She may be fleein from near by enemies I killed Ron and she was fine wit me check area around b4 goin in to her.

User Info: Juicymoosy999

Juicymoosy999 - 6 years ago 0 0