How do I oipen the spy bunker in Point Lookout?

1. I have the glasses and can see the markers on the vases in the greenhouse and have the order to select them, but I still can't seem to open the bunker. Does it open somewhere else or am I doing something wrong? I'm selecting the vases in the right order but all I get is a *ping* noise!

User Info: mookiecat

mookiecat - 6 years ago
    Thanks! I found it! the problem was that I was clicking on the vases incorrectly. The wrong noise was being made when I started so apparently I had to "clear" the order and start again.

User Info: mookiecat

mookiecat - 6 years ago

1. After you input the code correctly, the bunker will unlock. The entrance to the bunker is a hatch in the ground that is about 2 meters away from vase number 2 (I could be wrong, but it is close to one of them)

User Info: slipskull93

slipskull93 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. since you don't say you've done it I'll remind you that you have to get the codes and destroy the sub before the bunker will open..

User Info: ColJack

ColJack - 6 years ago 0 0