Question from mookiecat

How do I oipen the spy bunker in Point Lookout?

I have the glasses and can see the markers on the vases in the greenhouse and have the order to select them, but I still can't seem to open the bunker. Does it open somewhere else or am I doing something wrong? I'm selecting the vases in the right order but all I get is a *ping* noise!

mookiecat provided additional details:

Thanks! I found it! the problem was that I was clicking on the vases incorrectly. The wrong noise was being made when I started so apparently I had to "clear" the order and start again.

Answers

slipskull93 answered:

After you input the code correctly, the bunker will unlock. The entrance to the bunker is a hatch in the ground that is about 2 meters away from vase number 2 (I could be wrong, but it is close to one of them)
1 0

ColJack answered:

since you don't say you've done it I'll remind you that you have to get the codes and destroy the sub before the bunker will open..
0 0

Point LookOut? Answered wildbillhdmax01
Should i get point lookout? Answered myrick97
How do i activate point lookout? Answered zeldafan165
Point Lookout crash- Has anyone else experienced this? Open outcast_21
The Lump of Brain? (possible point lookout spoiler) Answered maddawg457