Question from polishcup

Rockopolis great??

I am wondering why rockoplis is so great what or who is in that place please tell me why its allsoawsome to go there?!!?

NaryuKick answered:

Rockopolis is really quite a letdown when you actually find it. It's ver Under-Whelming. The best thing about it is the Unarmed Bobblehead found next to the body of someone you should know. (a character from the Adventures of Herbert "Daring" Dashwood and his stalwart Ghoul manservant Argyle!) Make sure to find Mr. Dashwood at Tenpenny Tower after you find the body. He will give you access to his safe and a unique weapon if I'm not mistaken.
6 0

Answers

Jeric735 answered:

It's supposed to be an entire city but when you reach it, the entire place is caved in and you'll find a couple of "interesting" things.

It's just West of Smith Casey's Garage, enter at this big boulder lined with flags.
3 0

my96dcmimpalass answered:

Main reason is for the Bobblehead. Also, because you find the body of Argyle.

To find it, look at the world map in your Pip-Boy and find Girdershade. Draw an imaginary line straight north from there. Then find Smith Casey's Garage and draw an imaginary line straight west from there. Where the lines intersect is where Rockopolis is. I found it at night. The rock glows from within, making it easier to spot. Just walk up to the rock, under the string of flags, and open it like a door.
2 0