Question from Shafafa

Reverse- pick pocketing?

Okay can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I placed a power helmet into three dogs equipment to get his head wrap and glasses, and I did not get caught. So I left the building and saw a loading screen. So I went back in and he is still wearing his freakin glasses and headwrap! What am I doing wrong???

Answers

BeastATwar answered:

1st of all,You dont have to put something into someones pocket to get something out,2nd of all,You cant pickpocket someone for clothes,You have to kill them for that
0 0

naraku2099 answered:

To get a character's clothing/armor you either have to kill them, or shoot them with the Mesmetron and ask "to hold their things for them". Also, when pickpocketing, take off any clothes/armor that don't have sneak bonuses, because they make it harder to pickpocket undetected.
0 0

Brambleclaw8 answered:

Just because you put a helmet into Three Dog's inventory doesn't mean he will put it on, he will wear his default clothing, but like everyone said, you must kill him to get his clothes.
0 0

curkale1 answered:

Actually, it is possible to get someones clothing by reverse pickpocketing, just leave the area, wait for a bit, go in and check. if not, repeat. it might take awhile, but its possible. rare though
0 0

Eagles_12 answered:

put on Autosave and reload autosave and go back in
0 0