Reverse- pick pocketing?

1. Okay can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I placed a power helmet into three dogs equipment to get his head wrap and glasses, and I did not get caught. So I left the building and saw a loading screen. So I went back in and he is still wearing his freakin glasses and headwrap! What am I doing wrong???

User Info: Shafafa

Shafafa - 6 years ago

1. put on Autosave and reload autosave and go back in

User Info: Eagles_12

Eagles_12 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. 1st of all,You dont have to put something into someones pocket to get something out,2nd of all,You cant pickpocket someone for clothes,You have to kill them for that

User Info: BeastATwar

BeastATwar - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. To get a character's clothing/armor you either have to kill them, or shoot them with the Mesmetron and ask "to hold their things for them". Also, when pickpocketing, take off any clothes/armor that don't have sneak bonuses, because they make it harder to pickpocket undetected.

User Info: naraku2099

naraku2099 - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. Just because you put a helmet into Three Dog's inventory doesn't mean he will put it on, he will wear his default clothing, but like everyone said, you must kill him to get his clothes.

User Info: Brambleclaw8

Brambleclaw8 - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Actually, it is possible to get someones clothing by reverse pickpocketing, just leave the area, wait for a bit, go in and check. if not, repeat. it might take awhile, but its possible. rare though

User Info: curkale1

curkale1 - 6 years ago 1 0