Lucas Simms got shot - is this very bad?

1. First time I visited Megaton Lucas Simms got shot, I did get the "disarm the bomb" quest, but the guy in the saloon killed him. Should I start the game all over?

User Info: jwanabe

jwanabe - 7 years ago

1. Lucas Simms was killed by Burke in my playthrough as well, it's no problem. Since you have taken the Disarm Bomb quest, all you have to do is once it is disarmed, go to Simms house, and his son will be there, and he will give you the reward. Don't forget to grab the Bobblehead while you are in his house.

User Info: my96dcmimpalass

my96dcmimpalass (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Mr. Burke killed him? idk i killed mister burke just as he was getting up to shoot Simms, i'm pretty sure if u disarm the bomb you can still get a place in Megaton, but if you blow it up (mister burke still being alive of course) you get a suite in tenpenny tower, a new quest at tenpenny, and caps from mister burke (not to mention a nice cinematic of the explosion)
    if u don't feal comfortable with him been dead, don't restart, just hope you still have the auto save of you leaving vault 101, so you don't have to do everything.

User Info: xXBenji

xXBenji - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. No, do not worry about it. I you talk to his son and have disarmed the bomb then your all set. If you tried to DISARM the bomb, then yes, start over. Mr. Burke normally doesn't respond to well when he is forced to kill Simms. But if your going to blow up Megaton, grab the bobblehead in Lucas Simms house.

User Info: BlueMoney5

BlueMoney5 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0