Dogmeat?

1. Can Dogmeat fast travel with you? I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere and I orded him back to vault 101 then he just starts walking slowly there is no doult he will get killed on the way back. Any ideas?

User Info: annalex85

annalex85 - 7 years ago

1. Dogmeat can fast travel with you when he's following you.

And don't worry, he won't get killed on the way to Vault 101. Whenever you want to go get him, just head over to Vault 101, and Dogmeat will be there waiting for you.

User Info: Doolz2024

Doolz2024 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. YES HE CAN DIE ON THE WAY I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY! But what you can do so that he doesn't get into any conflict is wait 24hrs and then you shouldn't have to worry unless you were REALLY far away, then just 48hrs. Then when you go to Vault 101, he will be there.

And yes he fast travels with you, just like every other companion...

User Info: BlueMoney5

BlueMoney5 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. NPC's won't die when you are close, when you order Dogmeat to go to V101 you should just FT away or enter some building (or whatever dangerous thing you were planning to do), in other words; Don't stick with him.

User Info: light_daxter

light_daxter (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1