Question from LordRaymond

How do you disable the Megaton bomb?

The only thing I know to do is activate the bomb. I need help to disable it. Can anyone help me?

From: kennymyster96 6 years ago

There are 3 ways to do this quest.(1) The Good Way= Talk to the sheriff Lucas Simms he will give you the quest (The Power of Atom). He will ask you the disarm the bomb. (2) The Evil Way= Talk to Mr.Burke in Moriarty's Salon. He will as well give you the quest. He will tell you to put a detanator in the bomb. (3) No Reward Way= You can rat out Mr.Burke to Lucas Simms If you want Lucas's stuff. (Chinese Assualt Rifle,Sheriff duster hat/coat) Rewards= (1) Megaton House (2) Tenpennytower suite (3) No house/suite but equipment. You will need to have 25 explosive skill points.