Blew up Megaton / killed Tenpenny No safe houses?.

1. I made a huge misteak, I went to tenpenny first before blowing up megaton, I talked the ghouls and residents into staying at the tower together, all of a sudden there is a massacre and everyone in tenpenny is dead and enhabitated by ghouls, the safe house says I need the key. I went back to megaton to disarm and it only allowed me to arm the bomb forcing me to blow up the town. What do I do?, where can I get the key?!!!. is burke still around, can I still move in with the ghouls?. Are there any other safe houses?. Please help!

User Info: Zodiacerrors

Zodiacerrors - 7 years ago
    WOW WOW WOW! 1min u blow up megaton ok.Did't they give u a key after u pushed the bution and some bottole caps and the key stay at tenpenny or do u hafe to do Tenpenny mission to get the key? I will help u with this if you wan't go to my question "House Please help? Read question Please?" and post a some more detailes i will help u if i can.

User Info: wildbillhdmax01

wildbillhdmax01 - 7 years ago
    I think I got it, I had to track down the goul leader, who wasn't in tenpenny like everything I've read said. I kept mega, and tenpenny, I found the gouls, I talked to tenpenny and everyone to accept the gouls. they then killed everyone in tenpenny which confuses me because everyone agreed to life happly and then I blew up mega because I wanted the tenpenny suite. I did not receive any keys untill I found the goul leader. who should have been on tenpennys balcony with mr I think burke (the guy who told you to blow mega) but wasn't. I figured it out, either it was a glitch or a unrecorded position for them to be in.

User Info: Zodiacerrors

Zodiacerrors - 7 years ago

1. Kill all the feral ghouls in tenpenny tower, and wait a day or two then it should go back to normal.

User Info: Clisque

Clisque - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Disarm it, there's an option, look again.
    Otherwise, you're screwed.

User Info: light_daxter

light_daxter (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. If you are looking for a place to sleep and store equipment then check the ruins of D.C..I found a mini raider encampment[once all the raiders are dead]you can find several weapons,a few chems,a couple of storage spaces and a bed

User Info: crab_boy321

crab_boy321 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. After you blow up the bomb, the burke guy should give you a key to your room, only then can you let the ghouls in

User Info: stavrohome32

stavrohome32 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. When you blow up Megaton, Burke dude gives you a key to live in Tenpenny Tower. Doing the TT mission will give you a choice to help the ghould live there or kill them. Not blowing megaton= You gain karma and the mayor lets you live there by giving you a key. You get the same stuff like Tenpenny tower. Doing that mission just makes you lose karma and makes your place looks nicer :P

User Info: DanceSailor

DanceSailor - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Its probably a glitch or somthing.

User Info: Chrisrawrr21

Chrisrawrr21 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. As long as Mr. Burke is alive, you can get the key from him after blowing up Megaton.

User Info: ViscousSnake

ViscousSnake - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. Just go to the protectron gaze superhero hideout, in counterburry commons

User Info: diogomnn

diogomnn - 5 years ago 0 0