How do I find the source of the fire ants?

1. I am on "Those" mission and the little boy wants me to put an end to the fire ants.

How?

User Info: Cheyblade

Cheyblade - 8 years ago

1. When you go down into Marigold station follow the right tunnel and you will come to several rooms on your right. navigate these rooms until you exit back into the tunnels. turn left and you will see a door on the right. open it and you will confront Dr. Lesko. Agree to help him and exit via the door at the back of the lab. Its all very liner just kill the Queens five guardians but dont harm the queen.

User Info: bluesmokebass

bluesmokebass - 8 years ago 11 0

Answers

1. In the SE (i think) part of the city there's a subway station. the sorce is down there.

User Info: TheUsurperOfAll

TheUsurperOfAll - 8 years ago 7 0
  2. If you search through Graydytch ... you will see a Metrostation...

down there is where the ants are... go far enough and you will find the doctor he will tell you what to do from there

User Info: GeneralBissell

GeneralBissell - 8 years ago 6 0
  3. You can enter the Shack across from the Boy's Protection Shelter and read the Doc's computer for a map marker.

User Info: hotwiredmunky

hotwiredmunky (Expert) - 8 years ago 6 0
  4. In the southeast corner of Grayditch is Marigold Metro Station.. Their nest is down there.

User Info: wordupbro

wordupbro - 8 years ago 2 0
  5. Greyditch

User Info: BigBoss2014

BigBoss2014 - 8 years ago 0 8
  6. Just to add to this topic, Dr. Lesko's Lab Coat is the best 'Science Boosting Apparel' that I know of, if your evil anyway you can kill him for it after his part in the quest "Those!" is done.

User Info: PlatinumFox222

PlatinumFox222 - 8 years ago 0 1