Companions on the PS3 Version?

1. I've heard alot about Companions like ThreeDogs and Dogmeat and others but I'm wondering if you can get Companions on the PS3 Version of Fallout 3 (and if so how?)

User Info: kingm3

kingm3 - 7 years ago
    Ok But How do I get them?

User Info: kingm3

kingm3 - 7 years ago

1. Yeah the followers are:
    Jericho-megaton[need bad karma+1000 caps]
    Dogmeat-scrapyard[south of minefield/no karma requirerment
    Star Paladin Cross-citadel[good karma/talk to her and she will offer to join you]
    Charon-underworld[2000 caps OR kill gretta and talk to the ghoul with the weird name in the ninth circle bar]
    Fawks-outside raven rock[good karma/main story progression]
    Clover-paradise falls[very bad karma/buy from eulogy jones for around 2000 caps]
    Seargent RL-[1]3-random encounter near RoBoCo building[neutral karma+1000 caps-buy from tinker joe]
    Butch-the muddy rudder bar in rivet city[neutral karma/after trouble on the homefront quest-overseer has to have stepped down or is dead]
    I think that's them all

User Info: crab_boy321

crab_boy321 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Well yes there is a variety of companions such as Jericho (raider), Charon (goul), a female brotherhood member that knos ur dad (srry forgot name lol) Fawkes (supermutant) a limited time this kid from little lamplight (forgot name) dog meat (dog) also you can have a robot but ur science and repair gotta be high also in one of the dlc's you get one of dogmeats puppies and if you kill it along with dogmeat ya get 3 companions! :)

User Info: kingkrown24

kingkrown24 - 7 years ago 0 0