Question from kingm3

Companions on the PS3 Version?

I've heard alot about Companions like ThreeDogs and Dogmeat and others but I'm wondering if you can get Companions on the PS3 Version of Fallout 3 (and if so how?)

kingm3 provided additional details:

Ok But How do I get them?

crab_boy321 answered:

Yeah the followers are:
Jericho-megaton[need bad karma+1000 caps]
Dogmeat-scrapyard[south of minefield/no karma requirerment
Star Paladin Cross-citadel[good karma/talk to her and she will offer to join you]
Charon-underworld[2000 caps OR kill gretta and talk to the ghoul with the weird name in the ninth circle bar]
Fawks-outside raven rock[good karma/main story progression]
Clover-paradise falls[very bad karma/buy from eulogy jones for around 2000 caps]
Seargent RL-[1]3-random encounter near RoBoCo building[neutral karma+1000 caps-buy from tinker joe]
Butch-the muddy rudder bar in rivet city[neutral karma/after trouble on the homefront quest-overseer has to have stepped down or is dead]
I think that's them all
0 0

Answers

kingkrown24 answered:

Well yes there is a variety of companions such as Jericho (raider), Charon (goul), a female brotherhood member that knos ur dad (srry forgot name lol) Fawkes (supermutant) a limited time this kid from little lamplight (forgot name) dog meat (dog) also you can have a robot but ur science and repair gotta be high also in one of the dlc's you get one of dogmeats puppies and if you kill it along with dogmeat ya get 3 companions! :)
0 0