Question from nomoreplato02

How do I unlock the door in the National Guard Amory?

Okay... so I'm in the armory, and there's one door that can't be picked, yet... I can't find the computer to unlock it. Help?

Icraig78 answered:

The switch is on the 2nd story where you come out of the shooting range...its on the wall...in a room with a desk....there is a sentry bot waiting in the room as soon as it opens to up....so watch out
2 0

Answers

TNTales answered:

There is also the inner door to the armory that is opened later if you do a freeform quest gathering some holotapes. I'm not specific where they are. You'll be able to enter the main armory but you won't be able to open the inner door where there are even more goodies.
0 0

Rogue_Of_Hearts answered:

The Utility door that prevents you from reaching the Armory door can be opened by opening the switch in the first area "National Guard Depot". You need to go through the "Training Wing" through the shooting range to the "Offices". Navigate to the only other exit in the "Offices" to exit back into the "National Guard Depot". Don't jump down from here. Facing away from the door you just came through (the door to the offices), turn left and you should see a switch (looks like a dull red, rectangular box) mounted on the edge of a wall that has been blown away.

the Bunker door (Within the "National Guard Armory") requires that you find the Keller family transcripts for the password to the terminal.
1 0