Question from ArshGT01

The Long Install?

So I skipped it in the 1st place and now i want to download it. I don't know how to do it. Anybody know what to do?

Megadragon3124 answered:

You go to options then scroll all the way down and click on utilities and from there I THINK you're able to install the game there. Not sure, I don't remember but try :P
3 0

Answers

iCEsTyX answered:

What Megadragon said, it's called pre-game install
0 0

toodles_soup answered:

What is this long install people are talking about? My game installed in as long as it took me to eat a burger and fries, which was 5 minutes. After that i was already playing the game. Is there some install that i missed?
0 1

thingamajig1987 answered:

The pregame install is 8 gigs and takes your ps3 about 20-30 minutes to do. Unless your ps3 is modded in some way to have more ram or something.
0 0

Sephozzy answered:

The pre-install took exactly 18 minutes on my PS3 (fat model with a new 7200rpm harddrive).
Once that's was copied the game will "unpack" some cars/tracks when you first encounter them in-game; you will see a small "installing" message in the lower right corner. Eventually when all data is unpacked it should take up some 10GB on your harddrive.

toodles_soup:
I higly doubt that the standard bluray reader could copy all those 8GB in 5 minutes so I think you missed the complete pre-install.
0 0