The Long Install?

1. So I skipped it in the 1st place and now i want to download it. I don't know how to do it. Anybody know what to do?

User Info: ArshGT01

ArshGT01 - 6 years ago

1. You go to options then scroll all the way down and click on utilities and from there I THINK you're able to install the game there. Not sure, I don't remember but try :P

User Info: Megadragon3124

Megadragon3124 - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. What Megadragon said, it's called pre-game install

User Info: iCEsTyX

iCEsTyX - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. What is this long install people are talking about? My game installed in as long as it took me to eat a burger and fries, which was 5 minutes. After that i was already playing the game. Is there some install that i missed?

User Info: toodles_soup

toodles_soup - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. The pregame install is 8 gigs and takes your ps3 about 20-30 minutes to do. Unless your ps3 is modded in some way to have more ram or something.

User Info: thingamajig1987

thingamajig1987 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. The pre-install took exactly 18 minutes on my PS3 (fat model with a new 7200rpm harddrive).
    Once that's was copied the game will "unpack" some cars/tracks when you first encounter them in-game; you will see a small "installing" message in the lower right corner. Eventually when all data is unpacked it should take up some 10GB on your harddrive.

toodles_soup:
    I higly doubt that the standard bluray reader could copy all those 8GB in 5 minutes so I think you missed the complete pre-install.

User Info: Sephozzy

Sephozzy - 6 years ago 0 0