Question from AngryFingers

I know that you can gift a car, but is there a way to sell cars online in the game?

Like the Auction House feature in World of Warcraft, lol...dunno any better examples.

Seriously, I want to drive my car in the game, but it's only available in the Used Car Market--which offers cars only randomly. I wouldn't mind shoving some extra credits to purchase it online from another player. I think GT5 should have the feature if they don't already.

The online stuff is pretty broken for me so I can't really explore it yet. I can only race online atm.

AngryFingers provided additional details:

@Forth52

Well, that's more than enough info. At least, I now know that I can use the message board feature to trade cars when it's fixed. Thanks.

Forth52 answered:

Although i love ur idea. At the moment there is no way to sell cars online. if there are any plans for adding such a feature; it wont be for a good while, GT5 is suffering from online congestion at the moment and some of the online services are disabled(community/friends log updates..etc.)...until they can find a fix.

In theory u could trade with another GT5 player.. a car for a car. If the developers ever get around to fixing the message boards u could offer to trade for the car u want. or if u know a good place/forum where GT5 fanatics assembles u could try ur luck there.

sorry its not much help but i figure something is better than nothing.
0 0

Answers

jwrebholz answered:

GT5 has no online marketplace.
0 0