Question from mattg76

How do I play my own music instead of the GT soundtrack provided?

I have a lot of mp3s and itunes that I would like to play while driving. Do I have to have a media server?

Answers

blahblahyawn answered:

You'll need to have music already on your PS3. Once the game has started, at the main menu screen where you choose GT Life, Arcade, GT TV, etc...,you need to select "settings". Once in there go down till you see the option to change vibration and button config for your controller, then go over to the right till you see the audio settings tab.

Once in there you need to go down a little bit and turn on the option to listen to your own music. I believe there is another just below it to turn on too. If you want to actually hear your music, I'd recommend turning your music way up and the car sounds set to about 50-60.

Hope this helps
1 0

fcdesouza2169 answered:

Make sure you have songs on your PlayStation 3 in your "Music" section. Then, load the game, and go to GT mode. Go to "Music Library", "Race BGM", and then "BGM Settings". Change the setting to "Personal BGM (Race)". Go to "Open PS3 System Music Folder", and add one track at a time.
0 0

jeanejean answered:

fcdesouza2169 is more detail. Just make a playlist in the PS3 Music section.
0 0

Can you add your own music? Open chadebes
Own music? Open leekawai
Please tell me how to turn the music off? Answered Deme76
Any way to silent the music? Open calafuria
Can GT5 play with sixaxis? Open kasimkakashi