How do I play my own music instead of the GT soundtrack provided?

1. I have a lot of mp3s and itunes that I would like to play while driving. Do I have to have a media server?

User Info: mattg76

mattg76 - 6 years ago

1. You'll need to have music already on your PS3. Once the game has started, at the main menu screen where you choose GT Life, Arcade, GT TV, etc...,you need to select "settings". Once in there go down till you see the option to change vibration and button config for your controller, then go over to the right till you see the audio settings tab.

Once in there you need to go down a little bit and turn on the option to listen to your own music. I believe there is another just below it to turn on too. If you want to actually hear your music, I'd recommend turning your music way up and the car sounds set to about 50-60.

Hope this helps

User Info: blahblahyawn

blahblahyawn - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Make sure you have songs on your PlayStation 3 in your "Music" section. Then, load the game, and go to GT mode. Go to "Music Library", "Race BGM", and then "BGM Settings". Change the setting to "Personal BGM (Race)". Go to "Open PS3 System Music Folder", and add one track at a time.

User Info: fcdesouza2169

fcdesouza2169 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. fcdesouza2169 is more detail. Just make a playlist in the PS3 Music section.

User Info: jeanejean

jeanejean - 6 years ago 0 0