Question from bigsword235

Where can I find F1 Cars?

In GT4 there was 12 different color schemes for the formula 1 cars. Are they in GT5!!!

Answers

Forth52 answered:

if you but an F1 car from the regular dealership...you can choose from a predefined set of colors...granted not many are available (2 to 4).

If you buy an F1 car from the used dealership...it comes with the color its being sold with.

There is an option in "GT Auto" (car maintanence)..to change the color of your car to "car paints"...you managed to collect through you career.

However i have the "formula gran turismo" from the used dealership and was unable to change its color.

i do not know if you can change the colors of the F1 cars from Ferrari dealership....using GT Auto.
1 0

ryandtw answered:

The color you are asking is there, but because the Formula Gran Turismo is a standard car, you would obviously go to the used dealership, and as what he said above (Forth52), you cannot choose the color; the color is at random.

There are two Ferrari F1 cars available at the dealership: the F2007 and the F10 cars (F2007 refers to the old, the F10 is the new F1 car with the enlarged fuel tank).
0 0

Moeez answered:

Used car dealership and by winning events.
0 0

Lonnie_Harvey answered:

Gran Turismo Formula cars ARE NOT Ferrari F-1 cars. They will be for sale at the used car dealer after
you reach level 24 in A-spec.
0 0

meister_dan answered:

So I need to be at lvl 24 A-spec for it to pop up? So how much will it cost? + the rigidity on the chassis & engine?
0 0

MaxCHEATER64 answered:

No. You do not need to be Level 24 in order for them to appear, you just need to be Level 24 in order to buy them. Also, the Formula Gran Turismo is always in the OCD.
0 0

Where can I find all premium cars? Answered Mavadolp
Where can I find cars for the Historic Racing Car Cup and the Formula GT? Answered foofighter8008
DLC cars? Answered MaxCHEATER64
I need cars? Open GTAgangsta101
Does anyone have these cars? Open olivierjaber