Question from ryandtw

What prize cars do I get in the Endurance Series? (Plus Red Bull X1 questions inside)

I'm kind of wondering - what kind of prize cars do I earn when I win endurance races - the nine individual races and the bonus for winning all nine?

Do give out the prize cars in BOTH A-Spec and B-Spec modes.

Also, I'm kind of wondering - when I reach level 30 and get on the Sebastian Vettel challenge, how many events are there? Do I get the Red Bull X2010 by completing all? Any specifics that I am required to do?

ryandtw provided additional details:

On the X2010 (X1) challenges, is it time trial or a race against other cars and try to get into a specific position?

ryandtw provided additional details:

I just don't like time trials, especially when this car is really hard to handle! (I don't especially like it because I get "disqualified" (or "fail" rating) if I go off course or hit a wall, and I just don't like it very much...) I tried it out, but my mom said to STOP right now, because she was speculating that I was too tired out of playing it, and that's what it happened.

Because this is some kind of experts-only challenge for the X2010, are there some recommendations before taking the challenge? Should I take some rest before taking it? I know this is extremely hard to do (much similar to high school's AP calculus!), especially when I don't have a steering wheel...

idntknw22 answered:

here are the rewards for the edurance races:
(taken from the gt5 car list found in the forums)

Grand Valley 300km Honda HSC '03 Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01

Roadster 4 hours Mazda 110s (L10B) '68 Mazda 110S (L10A) '67

Laguna Seca 200 milesInfiniti Coupe Concept '06 Camero IROC-Z Concept '88

Indianapolis 500 milesJaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 Ford GT40 Race Car '69

Suzuka 1000kmNissan GT-R Concept LM Race CarNissan Fairlady Z-Concept LM Race Car

Nurburgring 4hAudi R8 LMS Race Car 09'Lexus IS F Racing Concept 08

Tsukuba 9h HKS CT230R '08 Amuse S2000 GT1 04

Le Mans 24h ? Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) 99

Nurburgring 24h ? ?

in regards to the x1.

the challenge is unlocked at lvl 30 and consists of 3 events of 2 laps on each track
nurburgring f1

their are 3 different versions of the x1 unlocked for how well you do.

Bronze = Red Bull Sebastian Vettel X1
Silver = X1 of a random color
Gold = Carbon X1 Prototype

you also can get a Red Bull Sebastian Vettel X1(i believe) for getting to lvl 35 in b-spec mode.
2 0

laughjuana answered:

There was a rumour that when u get to lv30 in B-spec (urself not teh driver) u get an X1.
I'm lv26 currently so even tho close still a long way to go, if not answered before i get there i will post results.
0 0

idntknw22 answered:

To further clarify my answer with the endurance races:
the first car listed is from a spec and the second is from b spec.
Sorry about that.
0 0

idntknw22 answered:

The x1 challenge is a time trial.
0 0

Nokkien answered:

Bronze = Red Bull Sebastian Vettel X1
Silver = X1 of a random color
Gold = Carbon X1 Prototype

Can you get all 3 (like if you get gold, and 2 if you get silver)?
0 0