Like the wind?

1. I am trying to complete the like the wind event but can`t find the right car.

I heard that the mazda 787B is the recommended but where do i find this car and is it the car to use or is there one better?

User Info: cooney101

cooney101 - 5 years ago

1. I used the Corvette ZR1 upgraded completely including the racing mod. If you turn on traction control to 3 or 4 you should be able to pull away from the field at the Daytona road course. The Indy race is a little trickier. Your should have no problems getting the lead but you have to block the other cars from passing you on the final straightaway. I followed this advice from someone else and one both races on the first try!

User Info: NFSox05

NFSox05 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Having problems with this event too.I wasted 2.000.000 on Suzuki Escudo and i was only able to beat Daytona and not Indy.787B is expensive (5.250.000) but from what i've seen so far those Pescarolo race cars are the best deal (4.750.000).The Mazda is a beast too and you can find it in the dealerships because its a Premium car.The choise is yours

User Info: Crhis224

Crhis224 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0