Question from semajaguar

Can I win the F1 Ferrari's in any race or do I need the 10 mil/12.5 mil to ever get them?

I haven't won them yet and am curious if I should save up for them or wait to win them as a prize car?

blowseph answered:

"The chances of you getting the it from the ticket is extremely small. "

Actually, no. Like I said, the Lv24 ticket only gives 3 different cars. The 2 Ferrari F1 cars and the Formula GT. So you have a 67% chance of getting a Ferrari F1 car from it. And if you use the gamesave backup-restore method you can have an infinite amount of them. Go to the trading board (www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000447-gran-turismo-5-trade) and you're likely to find someone trading one of those tickets.
2 0

Answers

idntknw22 answered:

not that i know of. They cant be used in any events, so i doubt they would be the rewards..
the only event im not sure of the award on is the 24h nurburgring event.
So looks like you have to spend the 10m, sorry.
0 1

blowseph answered:

You can get a ticket for a random level 24 car. And since there are only three level 24 cars in the game (the two Ferrari F1's and the FormulaGT) the chances of getting one of the Ferrari F1 cars from the ticket are pretty high. You can get this ticket twice. once for beating all Aspec endurance races, and once for beating all Bspec endurance races. The downside is that you need to be level 40 in either mode to get this done.
2 0

imbored1190 answered:

Probably you'll need to spend 12.5mil to get the good Ferrari F1 car. The chances of you getting the it from the ticket is extremely small. Also don't believe people that say the cheaper '10 model is better because it's more modern. Don't be cheap save up and get the '07 model, its faster.
0 1

KOMEDIYEN answered:

The possibility of getting F10 OR F2007 is actually 66,6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666...infinite continuing
1 0