What car is best for the German Touring Car Championship?

1. What car is best to use for the German Touring car Championship?

User Info: tobie_ca

tobie_ca - 6 years ago

1. DTC races are kind of easy - I've actually been trying to find the Merc 190 DTC car in used, just to make the races harder. My opinion - the Audi R8 LMS is the strongest (I'm surprised it's allowed with so much hp), followed by the Merc CLK '00 and the Astra, then the Audi TT. The M3 GTR is also nice. I've never tried the Lexus.

Btw one thing that really helps - all of the DTC cars understeer a bit so I would max the aero then shave some off the rear, then tweak the LSD to 7 35 15, then brakes at 3 7. With this setup you can park the TT at the line at Nurburgring until 1'00 on the clock, then still crush the other cars to the finish.

User Info: DyingFetusMike

DyingFetusMike - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Lexus IS-F racing concept,i win easily with this car

User Info: earfin

earfin - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Lexus ISF racing concept is a no no if yr are having yr b-spec driver do it,from experience i would say the Audi R8 LMS race car or a car with good power and good tyre durability,That car is brill for b-spec,A-spec is Lexus turf,great choice for race.That was my choice.

User Info: BladzGT5

BladzGT5 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I got a BMW M3 GTR Race Car in the used car dealer for $900,000 and it was worth every penny. U dont even have to upgrade it!!

User Info: ZFX5

ZFX5 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. The Lexus IFS is perfect for B-spec, $750,000 and then full mods, you get to first in less than 30 seconds and the rest is cake

User Info: gamertx112

gamertx112 - 2 years ago 0 0