Question from Cezovic

Is there anyway to win the NASCAR series in B-Spec?

In the B spec races no matter how many times I try I can't win the NASCAR series (B-Spec) as the A.I. driver always seems to do rubbish in at least two of the races.

Rhiko27 answered:

The car I bought for these races is the Chevrolet #48 car (Jimmy Morrison? Sorry, I'm doing an Endurance race so I cannot check the driver's name) and I used my hot-headed driver for these races and simply used the "increase speed" button the entire race. For the first race at the Indy track, it took me about 10 laps to get in front of the 1st placed driver and I got a 4 second lead. They caught up a bit towards the end, but I just kept pressing that increase speed button and crossed my fingers lol

For the middle three races, I used a slightly different strategy. For the first few laps, get a handle on the best times to pass the other cars, and when that opportunity rises, select the passing button. I find it easiest to do it going around corners and at the start of the long straights so that the driver can get into the correct driving line before he runs into the back of the car in front. Again, the race was mostly filled with hitting the increase speed button as my driver passes cars somewhat easily in this mode too.

The only race that I cannot win on A-Spec or B-Spec, for the NASCAR series, is the final race in Daytona. No matter how hard I try, the driver always creeps on to the right side traffic line near the end and comes 9th at best =(

I hope this helps! :)
0 0

Nascar series help? Open corey007360
Nascar Series-Daytona? Answered ImTheChosenWun
B-Spec NASCAR Daytona and Grand Valley? Open GReddy7
A-SPEC / B-SPEC co-op for ANY level of endurance races? Open WRCforever
All NASCAR car's have the same HP? Answered Geno211