How do I get past (mission one)?

1. after you destroy all jammers in mission one and defeat all enemies your next mission statment is to"blow up concrete blocks". how do I do that?

User Info: HeavenzEclipse

HeavenzEclipse - 7 years ago

Answers

1. This took me a while, too!! After you destroyed the jammers, killed everything and everyone, you come to a street crossing. In front of you, there is a barrier out of barbed wire, in the right street a burned down car and a wall in the left street (left and right of it, there are some barrels, a flag is behind the wall). The target is there on the wall. Move up to the wall and you will see a small red point on the wall. Set your explosives there (you get a hint), step back and you are through!

Enjoy!

User Info: chris03051979

chris03051979 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. how to make continue first mission "protect the diplomat".. I'm stuck and I don't know how must post to do??

User Info: dnindependent

dnindependent - 5 years ago 0 0