Question from xxpredmanxx

Where can I find amber matrixes?

OK i have found tons of madness matrixes but where can I find amber ones? I want to have a full set of amber matirxes as I like to collect all kinds of items.

Lokishade answered:

Amber matrices can be found inside dungeons in the mania region of the shivering islands, also the monsters in the mania region could carry amber matrices especially the Elytras.
2 0

Answers

jal0666 answered:

U can find them in chests all over the place in the shivering ilses...they r rare so it will b hard...there is only a 10% chance of getting a amber or a madness matrixes in all of the chests(both a amber or a madness matrixes will b in the chest if anything at all) so just keep looking all over the place and ur get lucky sooner or later...u can also find them in the elytras but i believe there is only like a 2% to 5% chance of that so look 4 chest in the shivering isles and ur find them...good luck!!!
0 1

BlueMoney5 answered:

Most of what has been said is true. Amber Matrices are found in Mania regions of the Shivering Isles on Elytras and in Dungeons and such, I've found only the Amber Boots Matrix myself, but I ened up with the Gloves and Greaves for Madness. It takes a long time to find them, but the effects are far beyond what you could add to them yourself. Patience will pay off here.
0 0