Where can I find (Flawless Pearl)?

1. Where are these?

User Info: shatteringhope

shatteringhope - 7 years ago

1. Baliwogs in the Shivering Isles drop them fairly often for my level 34 character. Unknown what the drop rate is at lower levels.

User Info: fuzzball72

fuzzball72 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I know there's one for sure on the Marie Elena pirate ship in the waterfront district. Other than that, it's random loot. The higher your level the better chance you have of finding them. You won't find these in clam shells however, only flawed and regular pearls.

User Info: twingats6661

twingats6661 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. what is the point iN pearls in this game

User Info: Jaybur84isgood

Jaybur84isgood - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I looked in my game guidebook & found the answer to this:

"To find pearls in the game, simply go diving into the waters in & around the entire continent. You will find about 300 or so clams & about 40 to 60% of the time you might come up with flawless pearls. These are random of course..."

Also, I found out that some treasure chests in some of the dungeons have some sort of pearl. I found some flawless pearls in the Shivering Isles too.

Hope this helps you out, Shatteringhope. :)

User Info: ardwynn_crayla

ardwynn_crayla - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. If you can wait for a bit you can get them from clams

User Info: quickstick22

quickstick22 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I've gotten them from clams plenty of times. Granted, I MOSTly got flawed or reg pearls. And I've gotten them from the baliwogs as well.

User Info: hotbigtoad

hotbigtoad - 5 years ago 0 0