Question from shatteringhope

Where can I find (Flawless Pearl)?

Where are these?

Answers

twingats6661 answered:

I know there's one for sure on the Marie Elena pirate ship in the waterfront district. Other than that, it's random loot. The higher your level the better chance you have of finding them. You won't find these in clam shells however, only flawed and regular pearls.
1 0

fuzzball72 answered:

Baliwogs in the Shivering Isles drop them fairly often for my level 34 character. Unknown what the drop rate is at lower levels.
1 0

Jaybur84isgood answered:

what is the point iN pearls in this game
0 0

ardwynn_crayla answered:

I looked in my game guidebook & found the answer to this:

"To find pearls in the game, simply go diving into the waters in & around the entire continent. You will find about 300 or so clams & about 40 to 60% of the time you might come up with flawless pearls. These are random of course..."

Also, I found out that some treasure chests in some of the dungeons have some sort of pearl. I found some flawless pearls in the Shivering Isles too.

Hope this helps you out, Shatteringhope. :)
0 0

quickstick22 answered:

If you can wait for a bit you can get them from clams
0 0

hotbigtoad answered:

I've gotten them from clams plenty of times. Granted, I MOSTly got flawed or reg pearls. And I've gotten them from the baliwogs as well.
0 0

Where can I find (umbra)? Open mercylessthore
Where can I find the fences? Answered Solid_snake137
Where can I find Shady Sam? Answered Solid_snake137
Where can I find (ectoplasam)? Answered Eldestkidd1229
I can't find brugo the orc? Open Zehelocus