Where Is The Blade Trainer?

1. I need to level up my blade stat and i can't find the trainer. NEED HELP!!

User Info: tguthrie40

tguthrie40 - 7 years ago

1. There is a blade trainer in the fighters guild in Anvil(Rhano), one in the castle of Cheydinhal(Naspia Cosma), Right-Wind in the Bruma fighters guild, Sherina in the Leyawiin fighters guild, and Alix Lencolia,
    found Northwest of the Inn of ill Omen (after you complete
    Dagon's Shrine there is an Oblivion Gate north of the Inn of ill Omen, from there just go West)
    it is also East of Nenyond Twyll. Or you can just keep traveling on the road north of Bruma, you should find the Inn of ill Omen, from there if you keep following it there should be a fork in the road. Take the West path until you see the Faregyl Inn.

User Info: hypercow0205

hypercow0205 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The master trainer is Alix Lencolia in the Faregyl Inn south of the Imperial City, if that's what you mean by "the" trainer. Why use a trainer? Blade is too easy to level up by beating on a summoned creature or mudcrabs.

User Info: twingats6661

twingats6661 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. don't bother using a trainer. Go to perytes shrine, and you should see approx 6 people just standing there DO NOT ACTIVATE THE SHRINE. just keep hitting one of these people with a Blade and watch as your blade skill increases. note that you will need to bring repair hjammers.

User Info: shnixon0706

shnixon0706 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Go to uesp.net and look up blade then scroll down to trainers, it wont let me put in the link
    list of all trainers in the game.

User Info: gamegene9060

gamegene9060 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Blade trainers? Well to be honest, me for instance hack and slash everything, I have a good routine going on ( slice slice slice, block, get hit, slice slice slice single hand of course ) but any weapon/armor trainers are easy to find in guild halls, like for blade, the fighters or maybe the Dark Brotherhood. I hope this helps man :)

User Info: HunterTrainer72

HunterTrainer72 - 5 years ago 0 0