Question from Solid_snake137

Where can I find the fences?

I'm a member at the thieves guild and I can't find the people to trade with plz help.

DragonboyBDC answered:

First member of the thieves guild you can fence with is Ongar the World-Weary in Bruma (I hope I got the name right...), his house is just near the church. If you are facing the churches front doors, go a bit right, and down there where there are a bunch of houses next to eachother, then just a bit left there should be a house, if you are not in the Thieves Guild he refuses that he is a vendor. Good luck!
0 0

Answers

twingats6661 answered:

www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Thieves_Guild#Fences

Here's a list. If you've just gotten to your first "Independent Theivery" update then the only one you can trade with is Ongar in Bruma. As you rank up in the thieve's guild you can sell to more merchants, but they have progressively higher mercantile skills. That means more cash on hand for you to mass sell and also less value for your goods.
0 0

Where can I find Shady Sam? Answered Solid_snake137
Where can I find (ectoplasam)? Answered Eldestkidd1229
Where can I find (umbra)? Open mercylessthore
I can't find brugo the orc? Open Zehelocus
Where can I find (fin gleam)? Answered Jaybur84isgood