Question from SinfulKarma

PS3 & 360 Downloadable Content Question, What's in it?

I own The Collectors Edition of Oblivion for the 360, but I also own a PS3 and want to get the Game of the Year Edition so I don't have to buy the Expansion.

Now what I want to ask is.. the 360 allows you to download Spell Tomes, Horse Armor, and several locations like the Thieves Den, etc.

Does the PS3 Game of the Year Edition that includes the Nine Divine Quests and the Expansion, does it HAVE the Spell Tomes and content that you would have to purchase for the 360 version?

Or are the Spell Tomes and special dungeons only FOR PC and 360?

sharksfan00 answered:

that bull crap y does the 360 get all that and not the ps3? the pc i can understand but the ps3's hardware is better then the 360. is it because that xbox live crap? just because Bill Gates is a greedy jewish bastard shouldnt mean the ps3 cant get the same stuff from the same game
2 0

Answers

twingats6661 answered:

Ps3 Game of the Year has game, Shivering Isles, and Knights of the Nine. All the other DLC is Xbox/PC only.
0 0

Babylon1191 answered:

The PS3 Game of the Year edition contains both the Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles, but the only downloadable content for the PS3 is the Shivering Isles. The PS3 does not have the other things that you can only get on the 360 (horse armor, spell tomes, etc.)
0 0