Question from supremegauntlet

Can we get more working passwords?

We need passwords, and ones that proven to work if possible.

Neorath asked for clarification::

If we use this password "The Hollow Lord" will we still get trophies? It's some sort of cheating after all...

RcknShdw answered:

There is only one code that is available for input, "The Hollow Lord" (for PS3). Once the code has been entered the option to enter the code in the menu is removed. Inputing the code will net you an upgraded scythe, The Harvester, which grants more souls per kill than the normal scythe. If you bought the scythe before inputting the code the scythe will auto-upgrade to The Harvester. If you put the code in first, then the scythe is available for FREE from the shop already upgraded to The Harvester :)
6 0

Answers

bakagami answered:

yeah, I've input the code & am still getting trophies
0 0

RcknShdw answered:

It's not cheating. It was provided with preorders of the game through GameStop (other retailers?) and only slightly increased the max souls you gain ONLY if you use the scythe to inflict damage and kill a demon. You do not get increased soul gain with the other two main weapons. It also does not affect trophies as I have still been getting them :)
0 0

Am I forever stuck on Iron Canopy? Please help :( Unanswered sunnysider
How do I solve (the third beam)? Unanswered newmulyadi
Stuck in Hollows 2nd time round, Help? Unanswered wildfire213
What is the best strategy for Apocaliptic? Unanswered Renichan
How can i reach stygian? Unanswered PS2121