Help with the spinning bridge level?

1. I'm stuck inside the cathedral with the spinning bridge. I've gotten the sword on the right side of the Lava falls but I cannot get the one on the left. I've thrown a sticky bomb at the Red Crystals that block the (left) door and than I have tried to do a double throw by hitting the lava bomb on the wall and tried to activate the sticky bomb but it just wont work and I've been stuck on this part for at least an hour until I have given up. Could you please help me out?

User Info: smullins02

smullins02 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If you're at the part that I'm thinking about, you need to make a string of dormant firebombs that connect the crystals to the active fire bomb crater and then detonate the chain with the crossblade.

User Info: anubis24354

anubis24354 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. It simple. Throw some dormant bombs form the active bomb crater to the red crystal in a line. And then ignite the active fire bommb so that when it explodes the dormant bomb beside it explodes also and so on and the red crystal explodes ultimately

User Info: kabhiram

kabhiram - 6 years ago 0 0