Question from raiders59

How can I beat Silitha with no extra potions?

I know this is a previous topic, but I'm at the same spot trying to beat Silitha. My problem is that I have 4 life skulls, and I know about the abyssal chain and dodging, but with the buttons the way they are, I accidentally used up all my extra life essences. So, as far as I know, I am locked in the iron canopy trying to beat silitha with just the life I get after I die. Is there a vulgrim around anywhere? If so, I haven't found him in this section. Or, can she be beat with what I have to start with. Thanks.

Answers

leeberry3 answered:

Silithia is pretty predictable and the main thing to do is dodge until she starts yapping and chain grapple + attack..repeat. If you're having trouble dodging what worked for me was to run and then dodge as she is a wide load and while she is teleporting don't constantly lock in on her. I don't think she touched me until her final form and I couldn't grapple to her.
0 1

Coroxn answered:

Slithia is tricky, because she's Unpredictable. When she teleports, she can go to three places
The Wall, where she will not attack you.

Above you, where you will have to dash away before gravity brings her down upon you.

The Middle of the room, where she simply claws at you.

Do not try to attack her when she is doing these moves. The only time you can truly hurt her is, ironically, when she tells you to stand still. Run up to her and use the Abyssal Chain to yank to her face, then unload with Chaoseater. If you try to Abyssal Chain her from too far it will fail, you must get fairly close.

If you do this right, and learn to recognise and dodge all of her attacks, you should be able to kill her without a scratch on you. I did, on Apocalyptic, I found she was easy once you know what she's doing.
0 0

Death_Master911 answered:

Silitha's actually quite predictable, I killed her no problem. Dodge by dashing around the room when she's teleporting and stuff. Grapple + Chaoseater her face when she's telling you to stay still. After a few times of this, she will be above you. Several grapple points will drift down, take too long and they drop and explode. Grapple to one, then grapple Silitha from there after which she should fall to the floor and you will kill her. Very very simple. If you don't get it on your first runthrough, try again and keep in mind her movements.
0 0