Gigawatt blade help?

1. I downloaded the preorder gigawatt blades but cannot find htem in my powers list. Did I do something wrong?

User Info: Solstrike

Solstrike - 7 years ago
    Why di i not get them?!

User Info: Pyro1324

Pyro1324 - 7 years ago

1. Make sure you (in order):

- Start the game (play/install through the beginning of the game, explicitly saving it).
    - Download the Gigawatt blades (if you've already entered the promo-code, then just go to your "download list" in PSN Store and download/install it again)
    - Restart the game. The Gigawatt blades should be the right-most power in the "Powers" menu. It will cost 600xp to unlock the first level of it.
    - Press right on the D-pad to activate it.

If you've done all of the above and it still can't get it to work ... try playing through the game until it tells you about "Powers" menu.

If you don't have a code? Hold out in hope that Sony releases this as a Downloadable upgrade for $2-5 (likely, maybe with other downloadable expansion elements).

User Info: DaoFerret

DaoFerret - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Normally there on the far right but they wernt there for me either so i redownloaded the code and there they were

User Info: kzool121

kzool121 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to download them after you set up the game... Same with every ps3 game!

User Info: clankfan1

clankfan1 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Can people who didn't preorder be able to get this item?

User Info: nycxpaul

nycxpaul - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Did you download it before you started playing the game? If so, you downloaded an add-on before the game data was installed to add it onto. Try downloading it again. The power should be the one on the far right.

User Info: TheBudgetHitman

TheBudgetHitman - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. If you didn't pre-order the game (cause you didn't know about the additional power like me) you can try calling your Gamestop that you bought the game from and see if they have any extras. My Gamestop says that they do and if I can bring in a receipt they can give me one. Only problem is that now I have to hope that I still have the receipt somewhere from when I bought this.

User Info: GamerT

GamerT - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. I just figures it out today. Go back to the playstation store and go to your downloaded list. Next, select the gigawatt blades power and it will quickly download. When it's done go to your save file, when you go to your powers list go to the
    Last power on the list, it should say Gigawatt blades. I would highly reccomend fully upgrading this as fast as possible, because initially their not that strong, but when it's powers are maxed out, they are definitely a deadly force indeed.

User Info: oneyoshi79

oneyoshi79 - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. Why did i not get them!?

User Info: Pyro1324

Pyro1324 - 7 years ago 0 0