How can I stop other people from cheating?

1. I have a big problem with all the cheats outthere. It really spoils my game. I'm starting to think, if you can't beat them, join them, but that is just not me. I don't know how you can be proud of your achievements if you cheated to get there.
    What do you all think?

User Info: queenieweenie78

queenieweenie78 - 7 years ago

1. I always like to fake the inside, then hit the brakes, and as the cheater swerves in front, go for his tail, it'll spin Im 'round, unless you think thats cheating, in which case, form groups of mature gamers.

Hope that helps :)

User Info: Narutovan

Narutovan - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I dont think there is an easy way to beat the cheaters, most of them are probably kids who have been brought up on Burnout and Grand Theft Auto, so its in their mindset to ram everything insight. The thing i find best to do is make it look like you are going to overtake on one side, so they block you, move to the other side and then back really quickly so you overtake on the side you was going to anyway. This normally makes them lose the racing line, and with any luck, fall off the course.

Failing that ,get a faster car than them

User Info: paulp1988

paulp1988 - 7 years ago 0 0