Question from darkelite6667

pyramid hEad?

at the bogeyman ending there are two pyramid heads? whats up With that i thought there was only one

Lokishade answered:

My take on this ending , is that this entity ( the pyramid head) is a representation of the ultimate darkness and negative energy that dwells inside every person heart and soul, and that Alex had become one of them indicates that his inner darkness has won over his personality.
2 0

Answers

josephentai4 answered:

Silent hill will be nicer if there is more combat more puzzle and its 2 players can play it at the same time
haha hope this will happen but im satisfied if the bosses are extra hard and items are extra rare that way
it will be better i hope i knew how to make a game...haha if only i knew ill make silent hill even more harder
and better
0 3

Neo_Rena answered:

Loki has it right. Pyramid Head is just a manifestation of the executioners from Silent Hill's past.
Heck, if you play Silent Hill 2 there's a whole slew of Pyramid Heads!
(I still think the raping Pyramid Head is unique though xD)
0 0

M4 carbine assault rifle? Answered flashfire_007
How did Alex get out of the hospital? *UBER SPOILERS* Answered legionofpancake
How do i not frogive my father? Open god_of_gaming12
I keep dying to the drill in my eye, any help? Unanswered rodlag
How do i reset the attic puzzle? Open god_of_gaming12