Question from Darktheory84

Overpowered guns?

Ive seen a couple people with some seriously powerfull guns. such as an SMG with a x2 multiplier and 1100+ dmg (not a typo) called a "Liquid Bi**h. does anyone know how to get guns this strong?
I got 1 message back saying 5 playthroughs but i cant even start up a 3rd

Supermando2010 answered:

The people you were playing with were definitely modding. There is a program called willow tree (made by Gearbox Software) that lets you take every component of the gun and modify it to your level and preference. Many people use the program and use the guns online, and you were playing with a few of those people.
0 0

Answers

blckdrgnarmr answered:

To my knowledge there can only be 2 play-throughs (plus "2.5"). Though I could be wrong, I definitely think you were amongs Willowtree modders...
1 0

itwizz answered:

The 3rd Playthough is Infinity mode which you get by finishing both playthroughs and loading up Playthrough 2. Infinity mode (AKA Playthrough 2.5) allows you to just mess around forever as there are no quests.
0 0

Are there Varients of the Alien Guns? Answered Deity_Dude
Is there realy a billion guns? Answered spencerstar
Can someone explain how the elemental damage on guns works ? Answered cworthy520
GotY DLC? Unanswered AgentTunaGhosty
What's up with the frame rate slow-down? Unanswered Raidramon0