Question from revkev1958

Where can you find the Hot Rods?

Where do you find the Smith 34 Hot Rod or the Shubert Pickup Hot Rod. Or do you build them from the Smith V-8 or Coupe.

Answers

Poolshark1520 answered:

I drove one during a mission but I'm assuming you'll see more, at least after Chapter 9. You cannot save the in-mission vehicles or cop cars, at least not the ones I drove. Don't want to give too much away. Hope it helps.
0 1

seaofred56 answered:

If you pre-ordered the game from best buy there should be a code inside your game that you enter in the PlayStation Network then you download the cars and install...

I didnt actually pre order from best buy I just bought it there and I still got it...
0 1

Luckyice82 answered:

I know that you can also super charge almost every vehicle in the game at the mechanics
0 1

Ge4orceOne answered:

If you're lucky they do pop up randomly. I found a Shubert Pickup Hot Rod parked at the side of a road where I wouldnt normally see one. I think I was on chapter 13 at the time, so i abandoned my current car mid-mission and made sure to store it in my garage for future use, not a bad car once supercharged, and it looks mean too. The Roller GL300 is still quicker though.
1 0

deanml116 answered:

It is driven during a mission, but cannot be saved in your garage. The only way to keep a hot rod stored in your garage is to download the Greaser DLC pack. In that case you get like 4 outfits and 3 cars, all of which are hot rods, or something like that.
1 1

Bamul answered:

The answer above this one is correct, but sadly - just like with any other DLC pack for this gamr, you get only 2 outfits and 2 cars. I bought a special edition of Mafia II for PlayStation 3 and it had the voucher codes for the Made Man Pack, Betrayal of Jimmy and the Greaser Pack (this pack contains the Hot Rods that can be saved in your garage).
1 0

blake0730 answered:

You need to buy the greaser pack
0 0