How do you free roam at the end of the game?

1. I've beat the game, but it just went straight to credits. After I press continue story, it just brings me back to the ending boss battle... Is there a way I can free roam?

User Info: KCMO_OUTLAW

KCMO_OUTLAW - 6 years ago

1. the best chapter is 14 stairway to Heaven because after you kill derek and get his money you have like 25000 dollars to spent on weapons or you can just do the robbing or scrap yard to pay back the loan shark guy

User Info: steven8998

steven8998 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. the only way i am aware you can free roam after the story is if you bought the game new or got the collecters edition there is a dlc pack for ps3 only currently called betrayal of jimmy where you play as jimmy, a gun for hire, a little diffrent than the mafia story line but it shure beats beating the game and then nothing to do. I believe the reason there is no ending other than "Joe wasnt part of our deal" (Black screen) i believe there planning on a dlc to continue the story

User Info: josejalapino

josejalapino - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can load up your favourite chapter and free roam like you did before.

User Info: godfathe115

godfathe115 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. There is no Free Roam in the game itself. There is only Free Roam in the DLC on the Jimmy stories but not Vito.
    Even by loading your favorite chapter it will save over that chapter and continue on in the story.

User Info: Mars832

Mars832 - 6 years ago 0 0