Question from Brian_Irons

Inventory Glitch?

I've got a problem with my inventory and shop. So, I'm on Chapter 6 and every time I try to put some items away into storage (no more free spaces), it looks like it leaves and instantly returns. Stupid me saved afterwards when I thought it would go away. I even turned the whole system off, restarted and it's still happening.

I'm currently at the section where you have to destroy the enemies that vent poison into the air. My save file is on the second round, I'm using the Military Suit, three weapons are fully upgraded, RIG, Stasis and Kinesis are all maxed out. And, I'm on my second playthrough and don't really feel like restarting. But I do have one saved file a few chapters away, Chapter 4 at the ADS Cannon segment. Can anyone help me out?

Brian_Irons provided additional details:

It's still not working when I try to move items from my Inventory to the Safe. Looks as if it moves, then comes back and it scrolls up one automatically. Tried what you said, switched my cursor on something else, switched between Shop, Inventory and Safe, it still won't allow items in my Safe.

Is it possible to actually fill up the Safe to capacity? I've got a lot of items I save, takes me forever and a day to get to the bottom to switch out a weapon. I'm one of those players that explores every room like a detective and scrounges up each piece of evidence I can. Maybe I should start selling items in my Safe to allow for new ones to enter..?

WingedRegent answered:

This "glitch" only occurs when your safe is filled to capacity. The Safe can only hold 256 items at one time (My count anyway. IDK if the count will differ from game to game or depending on certain situations on how the player played the game), so it IS possible to fill the safe to the brim. You will now need to sell unnecessary items in the safe to make room for other items and in order for you to deposit items in the safe again.
0 0

Answers

Deucon answered:

It's a glitch with certain kinds of ammo. When you move them from your inventory to your safe, they do actually move - the game just doesn't make their line go away on the screen until you move your cursor again. The items aren't gone or anything, but if you try to send the same item to your safe again without moving your cursor, the result is that the item listed below it is actually the one that moves.

So, in summary - when you're moving items to your safe and you notice that what you're trying to move is still listed on the screen, just move your cursor, and the item should be removed from the list like it should've been the first time.
1 0

Delecroix678 answered:

Okay, well, if most of the stuff you are saving in the safe is ammo, you might as well sell them because I have learned even if you have like thre clips of ammo for the four weapons you have that will be enough for the whole game, even on impossible mode, if you play smart and melee necromorphs, so is you sell like almost all the ammo in your safe you might have free space and you will have alot af money to buy nodes to upgrade all the weapons to get the trophy: Maxed Out (Or achievement if you have 360)
0 0