Where can I find the second green flower in the urban level?

1. I have been through the level three times now and I still can't seem to find the second green flower.

User Info: drago1082

drago1082 - 7 years ago

1. Ah ha ha, I know which one you're talking about. Psn's talking about the first flower; it took me forever to figure out how to get the second one. :3

The second one's actually in the highway area itself. If you go along the very initial stretch and hug the right-hand side, there will be an exit ramp that takes you back down toward the first area. There will be what looks like a leftover raised section of road sitting there; underneath that is a bunch of flowers, including the second secret flower. (It's a little tricky to get out from under that area; rather than going out the way you came, you have to squeeze out close to the right side, as if you want to get back to the first section.)

User Info: Saphrinka

Saphrinka - 7 years ago 0 0

1. It's inside the tower with an open top in the area before the highway. I'ts on a beam in the middle.

User Info: psn_cytosine

psn_cytosine - 7 years ago 0 0