Question from drago1082

Where can I find the second green flower in the urban level?

I have been through the level three times now and I still can't seem to find the second green flower.

Saphrinka answered:

Ah ha ha, I know which one you're talking about. Psn's talking about the first flower; it took me forever to figure out how to get the second one. :3

The second one's actually in the highway area itself. If you go along the very initial stretch and hug the right-hand side, there will be an exit ramp that takes you back down toward the first area. There will be what looks like a leftover raised section of road sitting there; underneath that is a bunch of flowers, including the second secret flower. (It's a little tricky to get out from under that area; rather than going out the way you came, you have to squeeze out close to the right side, as if you want to get back to the first section.)
0 0

Answers

psn_cytosine answered:

It's inside the tower with an open top in the area before the highway. I'ts on a beam in the middle.
0 0

No urban trophy if any flower missed? Answered paige_matthews
What is Flower? Answered ListerOvSmeg
Is this flower impossible to reach? Unanswered Vuxnomica
How do I complete level 4, the night world? Answered Beefer72
How can you tell how many flowers you have bloomed? Open druid_king9884