Question from thehitcher212

Limited Edition item help?

I have the limited edition and i have used my code to get the items, that has worked fine but my problem is that i bought the red chaos parachute, save the game and turned off the ps3 and when i came back on the parachute has reverted back to the original black one.

What is going on is there anyway to stop this or is this a permanant problem?

Answers

i_am_the_driver answered:

I think you have to go to the either the main menu for the paracute (in the dlc menu), and the black market for the other stuff, im yet to try it now.
0 0

CH3SH answered:

Usually when you die youll lose your newer parachute or rocket propullsion pack,
But the item in question is of small value to the amount of money earned in the game =]
0 0

Artef answered:

Its not a problem, its how the game was made, in that sense it could have been better I suppose, but when you quit, or die in game and restart you lose the special chute and other special equipment. Considering the red chute is only 5 grand ( which is chump change you can make that in like 2 minutes with enough chaos) but as a side note do not buy the thrusters and red chute, its either one or the other
0 0