Question from m0hsin100

problems with O and X buttons ??????

i m having problems with the O and X buttons for playing the game they have to be used as a combination for playing the game . can anybody tell me the solution plz

m0hsin100 provided additional details:

actually the prob is in the game itself because, i m using an asian PS3 and this bug is in all the asian versions of the game,my controller is perfectly alrite the prob is in the game

Answers

Ivory-Dynamite answered:

Ok first of all do these buttons work on other games if not then you may have to clean your controller. But secondly if the game tells you to press a certain button and this does not work then you may want to check the control setting and make sure your controls are set to the right buttons sometimes the default controls do not match the games controls (e.g. screen commands) all this can be accessed in the games menu screens. If none of this works then I wouldnt have a clue good luck.
0 1

danielganteng answered:

I have a same problem but i can solve it
first connect to the internet
start the game and it will notice to do upgrade
just click ok and wait
good luck :)
0 0